A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Rao, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Toxicology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Bhaskara Rao MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rama B. Rao practice?
- Dr. Rama Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rama Rao practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.