Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  Disappointed !!!!!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

I totally agree with previous reviews she does make you feel like your stupid and I dont know where my pain is and she knows it all. I have switched her out twice and keep ending up with her. I also do not want to go to the doctor. Last visit I felt worse leaving her office and wished I had never gone. Same issues with medications even though I have been on the same medications for years. Never gives you proper directions and what is the actual issue. We do know how our body feels and there is a reason for going to the doctor we don't go for a social visit or to feel worse then we already do. She really needs to change her attitude and treat us like people and not just a number. I am also switching her.

|  I tried to give her time but it just couln't work  |  show details
by patient of 2.5 years was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt on Mar 26th, 2013

I wait forever to see her every time. She treats me like I'm stupid and that everything is always my fault but yet she wont even read my chart to see how long I have had these issue's. She is very rude and judgmental. She won't listen to anything you have to say and when she doe she is quick to cut you off and tell you that you are wrong. I have to see other Dr.'s in the medical group if I want to get the correct diagnoses and treatment. She makes me not even want to go in to see her when I really need to see a Dr. She insists on seeing me so that I may get my monthly refills on non addictive medication but then acts like she has no ideal why I'm there. If I'm going to see a Dr. it is because I already feel like crap and don't need to be made to feel even worse. She actually makes my depression worse after a visit with her. I was on Zoloft at one point. I tried to call her office, to have them refill my prescription so that I did not go into withdrawals, and had to deal with nurses telling me, O well....you will have to make an appointment to see the Dr. before it can be refilled. They also then told me that she didn't have an appointment available for another week. I asked if they would have the Dr. call me because this was unacceptable. How can the Dr. prescribe something that I could end up in withdrawals from but then tell me that she wont renew it? I don't need to be sent to the emergency room because my Dr. and her staff were to ignorant to look at my chart and history. I thought that if I stayed for a while it would get better but was wrong. I have made the mistake of staying with her for 2.5 years and it has done nothing but cause my more stress and problems. I will finally be looking for another Dr. When I go to see a Dr. I expect them to show good communication skills and have some type of heart. I do not expect to leave feeling worse, shameful, fat, not understood, worthless, low and undeserving of good health help.

|  Very Disappointed  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Bathala spent hardly any time with me. Every time I tried to talk to her about my symptoms, she was quick to interrupt me and showed no interest in what I had to say. The worse part is that she tried telling me that what I was experiencing was not what I thought it was. Turns out, I got a second opinion and she was wrong. Maybe if she actually took the time to exam me and listen to me, this would not have been the case. The only positive thing about my visit was the courteous staff, however, I would never recommend her.

|  ask to see somebody else  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Bathala refuses to give more than one refill, even on your allergy medication. She also will not update prescriptions if one that was prescribed (by another doc in the after-hours clinic) ended up being discontinued. Never made an attempt to contact me. Only communicated through her nursing staff to me regarding the same issue 4 times. Very poor bedside manner and obviously doesn't give a crap about her patients.