A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramadevi Bollapragada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollapragada
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bollapragada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramadevi Bollapragada, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollapragada graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bollapragada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramadevi Bollapragada BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramadevi Bollapragada practice?
- Dr. Ramadevi Bollapragada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramadevi Bollapragada practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Critical Care Practitioners.