Learn more about Dr. Rama Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Chandran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Chandran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chandran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama E Chandran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rama E. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Rama Chandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Chandran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.