Learn more about Dr. Rama Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Chandran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Chandran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chandran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama E Chandran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rama E. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Rama Chandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Chandran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.