A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Chandran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Chandran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chandran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama E Chandran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rama E. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Rama Chandran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rama Chandran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.