Dr. Rama Rao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rama Rao?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Rama Rao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 8th, 2017

OUCH

Bed side manner BAD just wants to give shots in back for $

April 25th, 2017

Unprofessional

Very snotty and loud. Raised her voice at me when refused to go to prison again. Said my previous doctor was a quack. No bedside manner. Didn't listen and very rude.

November 2nd, 2016

Should not be licensed

This woman is sloppy, abrupt, and just plain nasty to people. I was there for my feet and she ordered xrays of my BACK -- when I tried to tell her what I was there for she YELLED at me. The front office was ok but the back was nasty. I wouldn't let my dog be treated by this slob.

October 3rd, 2016

No Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up I was sitting in office and decided to read the reviews on this doctor and I will not do shots for pain, cancelled my appointment

August 3rd, 2016

Witch Doctor

This so called "Doctor"is a complete joke!She was extremely rude and flat out mean.She has NO compassion or even simple manners.Treated me like a six year old and a junkie..and that was even before I had the chance to say a word.I would NOT recommended her to my worse enemy.Please seek elsewhere for help,unless you wanna be treated like crap and giving no help at all.

August 2nd, 2016

Quack

I was going to warn people about this doctor if she is a doctor. But after reading all the reviews they've told my experience with this Doctor. She should not only be reported to the board of medicine but also to Medicare . Run!!!!

June 7th, 2016

No injection no pain treatment

I refused injections because she hurt me before so she refused to help with pain. Told me to l8se weight and exercise. I have RA with severe pa I n in knees n hips. She didn't address my frozen shoulder or migranes! HORRIBLE experience

May 4th, 2016

Avoid Avoid Avoid!!

This woman calls herself a doctor...like a witch doctor. She is rude and condescending. She gets off on sticking needles in backs and when you tell her it hurts, she says no it doesn't. Makes you sign in black ink because that is the only color that is legal. This woman has issues. She was of no help with my pain.

April 21st, 2016

This is the worst Dr I have ever seen she nweds to be reported to the medical board I would not go to Har again if I was dying. I'm in more pain even worse before I went to her

September 21st, 2015

My biggest complaint with Dr Rao was she never explained what she was going to do. I asked her to use some novacain before she did my epidural and she gave me one shot and then immediately stuck the needle in my spine for the epidural not waiting for the novacain to even take affect. I wasn't expecting it and I jumped which made her very upset but I wasn't expecting her to not at least let me know she was doing it. I also didn't feel the facility was a clean as it should have been.

July 9th, 2015

Dr. Rao has NO bedside manner. She is rude, demeaning, and lacks empathy! Not everyone is there for pain meds, don't ask me a question then stick your head out the door to speak with your nurses. Don't speak so loud about other patients in the room that others can hear the mean things your saying! I went there several times and when she screamed at me (after asking me a question) when I answered her that was enough for me. There were times when she was nice as she could be and others where all you wanted to do was leave, so that's what I did!

May 30th, 2015

Would not ever go back to her if she was the last dr on earth..she has horrible bedside manners & scolds ya like a 2 yr old cause you can't breath with your face into plastic on her junk bed & pillow..seems like she would have better equipment in there but if you get injections then your paying for her to go out of the country every weekend..not me anymore...HORRIBLE DR..