Dr. Rama Devineni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rama Devineni?

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr Devineni is such a compassionate, listening and understanding Dr. I've had several Dr's that hurried you thru the appointment and I've never felt that with Dr. Devineni - she always makes sure all my questions are answered. I trust her explicitly! So glad I kept looking for a good Dr - They do exist! Thank you Dr. Devineni for all that you do for your patients....The staff is every bit as attentive and courteous - Kudos to them!

am i going back

Posted on March 19th, 2013

This Dr. is not very personable. Judged me before I could really get to the point of why I was there.

Posted on January 28th, 2013

I went to see my Doctor and have my prescription refilled. The doctor refilled my birth control but insist that I come back for another visit to get my cholesterol prescription after I do my blood test. I told the doctor that we just did the blood test 3 months ago and the insurance allows blood test once every six months. So she agrees to give me a prescription for only 45 days so I have to go back and pay another office visit and another copay to get my prescription rather than giving me six months supply as the rest of the doctors do. I asked the doctor to write the prescription for 40mg medicine and I will split it in half to take the 20mg I usually take since the cost of the 40mg and 20 mg is the same. I found out that the doctor wrote a prescription for 40MG for 15 Days for 3 Refills instead of 30 Days or the 90Days to save me money. I felt that the doctor just after making an extra visit to charge my insurance again and to charge me for another copay. The do not care about saving the patient/consumer any money. They just want to make more and more money.

Horrible - misdiagnosed West Nile Virus

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I was amazed that the doctor could see my the same day but now I understand why - she must have a small list of patients.When I went to her for the first time I explained that I thought I had West Nile Virus, she ordered tests but never ordered the test for West Nile Virus. When the test results came back she told me that I had a virus, didn't know what kind but that it wouldn't come back. Gave me a RX and off I went. Within 24 hours after finishing my RX (3 weeks later), the same symptons came back. I went to another doctor who ordered the West Nile Virus test and was told that yes, I had WNV and Valley Fever. I had all the classic symptons but why Dr. Devineni never ordered either test is beyond me? I would never recommend this doctor. Be careful if you choose to see her -- your life could be at risk

Excellent Service