Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rama Eachempati
Dr. Rama Eachempati, MD, FRCP is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, WA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Eachempati is affiliated with Harrison Medical Center, Swedish Edmonds Hospital and Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rama Eachempati has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Rama Eachempati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, WA.
Dr. Ronald Reinhart
Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Kingston, WA 1.66 mi48
Dr. Jennifer Newman
Kingston, WA 1.66 mi23
Dr. Prema Raghu
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Woodway, WA 4.65 mi39