A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Garimella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Garimella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garimella
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Garimella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Garimella, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garimella graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garimella has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Goli Garimella BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rama G. Garimella practice?
- Dr. Rama Garimella has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Garimella practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Cardiologists.