A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Garimella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Garimella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garimella
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Garimella, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garimella graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garimella has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Goli Garimella BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rama G. Garimella practice?
- Dr. Rama Garimella has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Garimella practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Cardiologists.