Dr. Rama Letchuman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
Dr. Letchuman has been my doctor for 6 years. He is an excellent Dr. When you have your follow up visit he is never rushed. He discusses everything clearly and accurately to make sure everything is going as it should and you completely understand everything.. Highly intelligent with a very sweet and kind nature. Always tries to make you at ease and makes sure that he addresses any changes that might have occurred since your last visit with him. He makes sure his staff works to help you in any way with your appointments. Can't say enough good about Dr. Letchuman! He is definitely one of the best Dr's I have ever used.

February 22nd, 2015
patients spouse
He managed my wife into an addiction. She gets way more pain drugs than needed for her level of pain yet she stays stoned. She flunked the drug test 3 times but is still a patient. Now she needs rehab.

December 16th, 2014
Pleasant experience, procedure was fully explained. Extremely courteous staff.

January 27th, 2012
Lando Sullivan
Excellent doctor, he finds out what the problem is, and listens to you hen you have an issue. I dont think there could be a better doctor, and his assistant Shannon is great also, very caring!!!!

December 22nd, 2010
BURNING PAIN L LEG
SMART DR, KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO MAKE LIFE EASYER WITH SEVER PAIN. GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER ,THANKS DR.LETCHUMAN FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.WCESSOR

January 30th, 2010
Rama Letchuman, MD
I see him in a pain management setting. In comparing him with my past pain management experience I rate him above average. There are things I don't like about dealing with him like having to come in every month to get my meds; but my regular MD tells me that med refills are controlled by the state & DEA; thus he his following the law. Rama Letchuman is a compassionate man and would reccomend him. I have been seeing him for a little over 2 years. I guess I'm about 80% happy with him. I would like for him to be a little more aggressive with my meds as my pain is not fully controlled; however things could be allot worse. He is not a pill pusher so if somebody is reading this to find a doc to pass out meds, this is not the guy you want. If you are in bad pain and need help then he is a good start.

May 5th, 2009
after two and a half yrs of chronic back pain
i have had chronic lower, upper back and neck pain for 5 yrs. I never felt secure in any other doctors dealing with my pain. they might drop youre med,s. try that after 2 yrs of fentanyl and morph. dr. letchuman told me the first time he saw me, that he would take care of my pain, and not to worry. he hasnt let me down in yrs.