A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Maganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Maganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Maganti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maganti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Maganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Krishna Maganti MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rama K. Maganti practice?
- Dr. Rama Maganti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rama Maganti practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Phoenix Neurologists.