A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Muddaraj, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muddaraj graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.More Education & Awards
Dr. Muddaraj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- St Luke`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muddaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rama Muddaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rama K. Muddaraj practice?
Dr. Rama Muddaraj practices Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Surgeons.