A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Mulupuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Mulupuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Mulupuri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulupuri graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mulupuri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Mulupuri BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rama Mulupuri practice?
- Dr. Rama Mulupuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rama Mulupuri practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.