A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Nadella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Nadella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadella graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nadella has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Nadella MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rama Nadella practice?
- Dr. Rama Nadella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rama Nadella practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Nephrologists.