A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Nandipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Nandipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandipati graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nandipati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Lingeswara Nandipati MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rama L. Nandipati practice?
- Dr. Rama Nandipati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rama Nandipati practices Pulmonary Disease near Mariposa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Mariposa Pulmonologists.