A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Nandipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Nandipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandipati graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nandipati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nandipati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rama L. Nandipati practice?
Dr. Rama Nandipati practices Pulmonary Disease near Mariposa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Mariposa Pulmonologists.