A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Nandipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Nandipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nandipati
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nandipati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandipati graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nandipati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Lingeswara Nandipati MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rama L. Nandipati practice?
- Dr. Rama Nandipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Nandipati practices Pulmonary Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Pulmonologists.