Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati and his staff are extremely professional and friendly. Even though your health concerns are taken very seriously it is nice to have a relaxed and friendly office.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati spends as much time as I need for the visit. He is both kind and professional.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My follow up visit was a great success. Even having to postpone it twice, while addressing another medical issue. Dr. NANDI and staff afforded me time to change my schedule with ease. I am very fortunate to have Dr. NANDI and his staff.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am pleased by service provided by doctor and staff.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this Dr. he is the most caring Doctor I have. I highly recommend this caring man, always an encouraging word always listens to what your needs are !!!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Medical Staff in awesome always right there to help with any and all needs. Always have a pleasant visit. Dr. Nandipati is the best pulmonologist in this area.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual the people in the office were nice, kind and helpful. Dr. Nandipati was his usual jovial self which is something I enjoy. His manner is excellent. Thank you for an excellent experience.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care all around

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor and staff

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati is skilled, caring, and always willing to answer questions and give explanations. He keeps me up to date on current CPAP technology. The nurse and receptionist are both exceptionally kind and helpful.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR THAT REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE TAKES CARE OF HIS PATIENT'S IN A VERY TIMELY MANOR, I WOULD TELL ANY ONE I KNOW THAT HAS MY KIND OF PROBLEM'S THEY SHOULD FOR SURE GO SEE HIM!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every time I see Dr. Nandipati I learn something new about myself & my medical condition. I always go in with a list of health questions & I walk out feeling like I gained an education. Dr. Nandipati is witty, compassionate, VERY positive & encouraging.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing to say about my doctor! Dr. Nandi has been an excellent doctor to me and, I would recommend anyone to him for their needs also....Love this man...

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nandapati is an extremely competent, caring doctor. He and his staff are very compassionate and provide excellent care. I'm very grateful to be under his medical care.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We love this Doctor. We finally found one that cares.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati is an excellent doctor. He knows how my treatment should be accomplished and he knows that I know my body and its querks and listens to what I have to say about the treatment of my lung problems.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nandipati is very very helpful and very nice, his bedside manner is excellent. He is always available for your questions and takes his time listening to your concerns. I do however find his number one nurse a little un-nerving, comes on too strong..

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife has been going to him for many years. He CURED her breathing problems and she's had no symptoms for quite awhile. I have gone to him for a couple of years and he correctly identified my sleep apnea plus set up the proper help for it.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel I have finally been diagnosed correctly and given the correct medication for my breathing problem, as a result I feel better than I have in years.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding. I have the greatest respect and confidence in Dr. Nandipati.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati is thorough, personable and listens. His office staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful. Both my husband and I see him and are very happy under his care.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professinal helpful and understanding

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommended.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati takes as much time as I need at each visit. He is right to the point, and you have time to ask questions.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a awesome doctor. Very caring . His office staff is great too. never had to wait long at all and he always takes care of our concerns and gives us pointers on how to live a more comfortable life. We need to clone him.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor, very caring, and he listens to you

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall great service

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

HE IS AN OUTSTANDING DR. WHO IS EXCELLENT AT WHAT HE DOES, I AM GLAD I HAVE HIM FOR MY DR.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati is a warm and compassionate practitioner whose knowledge and skill I trust implicitly. His office staff are friendly and always professional. I am greatly appreciative of this stellar physician.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Nandi and his staff. They are all very professional but personable, as well. I always feel very comfortable in their office and their presence.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always happy with the I have been treated by Dr Nandipati and his staff. They have always treated me with respect and kindness. I would recommend Dr Nandipati to anyone who has problems with sleep or breathing.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very busy today so wait was longer than usual. Dr. Nandipati took extra time explaining things today. Good visit.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipandi and his staff. Are to be comended on there excellent care of there patients overall well being.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati and his staff has always been very professional. He is a excellent doctor and would highly recommend him to all my friends. Thank you Doctor.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati is very knowledgeable and very caring. This is true of his nurse and receptionist as well. I always know that I am in good hands.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was in and out in record time. Dr. Nandapati was very professional, but personable, and I would definitely refer my friends and relatives to him

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nandipati and office staff are always very helpful and extremely friendly. Wish he wasn't so busy but that goes with being an excellent doctor.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Me personally! From the very first time that I started seeing Dr. Nandi I liked him. He is very concerned about his patients and, will do what he has to do to make sure you get the proper care....Thank you Dr. Nandi for everything you have done for me...

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A fine caring physician...dedicated to his patients

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though the office was very busy, the doctor and staff were very pleasant and thorough with my needs. They stayed very professional even when other patients were rude or beligerant to them.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We always enjoy our time with Dr. Nandipati. He is kind, respectful, patient and we love how he listens to our concerns and thoughts. We have already recommended him and his practice to others :)

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this doctor , He tells it like it is and he does have a humorous side to him. Love his office staff too. He is great, Thank you Dr. for your care and concern for your patients.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great Dr., his office manager has a bad attitude. show details Great Dr., his office manager has a bad attitude.
by Jim H. on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Nandipati was great, his office manager (Donna) is very discourteous and rude. After a disagreement with the her I was dropped as a patient.

An excellent doctor show details An excellent doctor
Sep 28th, 2010

I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Nandipati for his expertise and caring manner. I always feel that I am given sufficient time to present all of my concerns and to have all of my questions answered yet wait time to see the doctor is minimal. His office staff is efficient, professional, and caring. We are very fortunate to have a clinician of Dr. Nandipati's caliber in our community.