A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Pidikiti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Pidikiti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Pidikiti, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidikiti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pidikiti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Devi Pidikiti MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rama D. Pidikiti practice?
- Dr. Rama Pidikiti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rama Pidikiti practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Centreville, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Physiatrists and Tuscaloosa Pain Management Doctors.