Learn more about Dr. Rama Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Reddy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Reddy has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rama Reddy practice?
Dr. Rama Reddy practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, NJ.
See Belleville Endocrinologists.