A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Reddy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Reddy has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rama Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rama Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rama Reddy practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, NJ.
See Belleville Endocrinologists.