A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Rao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diet Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama K Rao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rama K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Rama Rao has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rama Rao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Milton, FL.
See Pensacola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.