A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Rao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Colposcopy, Diet Therapy, and Endometriosis.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rama K. Rao practice?
Dr. Rama Rao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Anatomic Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Pensacola, FL.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Pathologists.