Dr. Rama Rao MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 3rd, 2017
She's fantastic AND a sweetheart. I'm shocked by any negative comments. It's as if they are about the wrong Dr. She even hugs me. Love everything about her.

October 11th, 2016
Unimpressed
I love this practice so I waited to see Dr Rao since she was going to be coming into the practice and was highly recommended by the other drs. I don't know if she is right about my symptoms or not as I was so offput by her comments. A few of which included that my symptoms were unimpressive. She was very friendly, I think she truly doesn't realize just how terrible that sounds to a patient and her recommendations were as if I was 5 and really didn't know my own body or have a clue about how to take care of it. I honestly left feeling like I had made all my symptoms up and must be crazy. I got 2 more opinions and am having surgery later this month as they both seemed to think I was a more impressive patient. Again, the rest of this practice is great and I'm sure she's a fantastic surgeon but I didn't get that experience.

September 17th, 2016
X PATIENT
Dr Roa has performed excellently in augery, BUT as far a being a people person she gets a zero, she thinks she knows it all, she did not liaten e to syamtoms after surgery, she sis not want to believe my after effects from the surgery, she did not take like she promised she would after the surgery, it seems that is all she interested in, but after the surgery she forgot everything she said. Actually puta her nose up at you as if she has arrived and it's all about her, for surgery she did great, Now you decide if you want visit a Doctor that is so fake and phony and appears to want to fill her surgery calendar more than. Seeing about the patient afterwards.

December 23rd, 2014
Go elsewhere .... anywhere .... not here.
A very rude Doctor. She wanted no input from my prior Doctor(s), wanted no input from me of my overall health issues. She had issues with giving me medical release forms to have my records sent to her. I did give a high rating on scheduling only because after my first consultation I was being contacted almost weekly by the office asking me to schedule an appt for nearly 3 months, which is some thing I have NEVER seen or heard of a doctor doing in my life. So getting an appointment is no problem. I have been on pain management for 5 years and have never been treated so disrespectfully.