A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Thyagarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Thyagarajan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Thyagarajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thyagarajan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thyagarajan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Venkatesan Thyagarajan MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rama V. Thyagarajan practice?
- Dr. Rama Thyagarajan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rama Thyagarajan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Infectious Disease Doctors.