A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Thyagarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Thyagarajan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Thyagarajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thyagarajan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thyagarajan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thyagarajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans