A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Varma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama K T Varma MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rama K. Varma practice?
- Dr. Rama Varma has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rama Varma practices Urology near Fort Meade, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Fort Meade Urologists.