A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Vasireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Vasireddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Vasireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasireddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vasireddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Vasireddy MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rama Vasireddy practice?
- Dr. Rama Vasireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Vasireddy practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists.