A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vullaganti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vullaganti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti practice?
- Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti practices Pediatrics near Alexandria, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and New Egypt, NJ.
See Alexandria Pediatricians.