Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti
Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Waycross, GA, with another office in Alexandria, AL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Vullaganti is affiliated with Stringfellow Memorial Hospital, Regional Medical Center Anniston and American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI). He speaks English.
Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ramarao Vullaganti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waycross, GA.
Dr. Tamika Ussery-Freeman
Waycross, GA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Brandon Kuebler
Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Waycross, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. David Flannery
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Waycross, GA 0.06 mi37