A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maruthachalam graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Maruthachalam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maruthachalam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam practice?
Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.