A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maruthachalam
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Maruthachalam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maruthachalam graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Maruthachalam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam practice?
- Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramaa Maruthachalam practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.