inactive

Ramachandra Kolachalam MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Southfield, MI

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Kolachalam and staff were very professional, kind and informative. They all made me feel very at ease about my surgery. Providence Hospital in Novi was exceptional as well. Very positive experience.

June 18th, 2013
surgery
I have had Dr. Kolachalam for 3 surgerys and have found he and his staff to be most courteous and helpfull and he is an excellent surgeon and personality

February 26th, 2013
Office manager,Lynn, is excellent. Gives personal attention to each patient regardless of the large number of people in the office. Remains calm & courteous.

November 19th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I recommend Dr. Kolachalam. I went to emergency and was diagnosis with a gall bladder problem. I met Dr. Kolachalam in my hospital room. He was the kindest person I have ever met. He was caring and knowledgeable about what was wrong with me. The surgery went fine and my follow-up care was great!

February 24th, 2011
Amazing Service
Dr. Kolachalam was a great doctor. Helped answer all of my questions and concerns. Staff was very kind & helpful throughout the entire process of planning & prepping for surgery. I would deff recommend dr.kolachalam to anyone considering surgery!

June 13th, 2010
Great at Laparoscopic
I had a ruptured appendix and was warned by other medical consults that my surgery would start as laparoscopic, but probably not finish as such. Dr Kolachalam did it all laparoscopically .. even though my surgery took almost 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend him. His added hours made my recovery a couple weeks instead of months.