Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Mercedes Berger on Jul 25th, 2016

Exceptional care. Haven't seen this level of patient advocacy by a doctor since my father was in practice. Office staff is extraordinary as well.

Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kolachalam and staff were very professional, kind and informative. They all made me feel very at ease about my surgery. Providence Hospital in Novi was exceptional as well. Very positive experience.

surgery show details surgery
by Charles F. on Jun 18th, 2013

I have had Dr. Kolachalam for 3 surgerys and have found he and his staff to be most courteous and helpfull and he is an excellent surgeon and personality

Feb 26th, 2013

Office manager,Lynn, is excellent. Gives personal attention to each patient regardless of the large number of people in the office. Remains calm & courteous.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Nov 19th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Kolachalam. I went to emergency and was diagnosis with a gall bladder problem. I met Dr. Kolachalam in my hospital room. He was the kindest person I have ever met. He was caring and knowledgeable about what was wrong with me. The surgery went fine and my follow-up care was great!

Amazing Service show details Amazing Service
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Kolachalam was a great doctor. Helped answer all of my questions and concerns. Staff was very kind & helpful throughout the entire process of planning & prepping for surgery. I would deff recommend dr.kolachalam to anyone considering surgery!

Great at Laparoscopic show details Great at Laparoscopic
by Rob on Jun 13th, 2010

I had a ruptured appendix and was warned by other medical consults that my surgery would start as laparoscopic, but probably not finish as such. Dr Kolachalam did it all laparoscopically .. even though my surgery took almost 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend him. His added hours made my recovery a couple weeks instead of months.