Surgeons
26850 Providence Pkwy
Ste 460
Novi, MI 48374
248-662-4212
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  surgery  |  show details
by Charles F. on Jun 18th, 2013

I have had Dr. Kolachalam for 3 surgerys and have found he and his staff to be most courteous and helpfull and he is an excellent surgeon and personality

|  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

Office manager,Lynn, is excellent. Gives personal attention to each patient regardless of the large number of people in the office. Remains calm & courteous.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Kolachalam. I went to emergency and was diagnosis with a gall bladder problem. I met Dr. Kolachalam in my hospital room. He was the kindest person I have ever met. He was caring and knowledgeable about what was wrong with me. The surgery went fine and my follow-up care was great!

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Excellent surgeon. He took care of my emergency appendectomy. He & his team are very comforting.

|  Amazing Service  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Kolachalam was a great doctor. Helped answer all of my questions and concerns. Staff was very kind & helpful throughout the entire process of planning & prepping for surgery. I would deff recommend dr.kolachalam to anyone considering surgery!

|  Great at Laparoscopic  |  show details
by Rob on Jun 13th, 2010

I had a ruptured appendix and was warned by other medical consults that my surgery would start as laparoscopic, but probably not finish as such. Dr Kolachalam did it all laparoscopically .. even though my surgery took almost 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend him. His added hours made my recovery a couple weeks instead of months.