A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolluru
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolluru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolluru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kolluru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru practice?
- Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Cardiologists.