A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolluru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kolluru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru practice?
- Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramachandra Kolluru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Cardiologists.