A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Nemani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Nemani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Nemani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemani graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nemani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandra Rao Nemani MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra R. Nemani practice?
- Dr. Ramachandra Nemani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramachandra Nemani practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.