Dr. Ramachandra Rao Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramachandra Rao?

Really wish someone would've warned me!!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

Dr.Rao was our family's pediatric doctor. We went to him from the birth of our kids to teens. He gave my completely healthy normal daughter a vaccine (gardasil)I would never have given her this shot if he didn't tell me she needed to have it. I trusted him as our family doctor. She immediately had a bad reaction. Dr. Rao turned his back on us. He acted as if we were strangers and did not want anything to do with my daughter. She had only seen him since she was a baby. Dr. Rao accused her of faking. (Seizures,memory loss,life support,etc) Here we are 3 yrs later, she still requires 24hr care,doesn't talk,walk,feeding tube the list goes on & on. I don't blame him but he could have warned us of the side affects of this vaccine. If we would've known, at least I could have decided whether I wanted to give it to her beforehand. It saddens me to no end that he never tried to help her.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016