A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemuri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vemuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra R. Vemuri practice?
- Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Westland, MI.
See Westland Cardiologists.