Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao Vemuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Rao Vemuri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao Vemuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri practice?
Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Cardiologists.