A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemuri
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vemuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vemuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramachandra Rao Vemuri MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramachandra R. Vemuri practice?
- Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramachandra Vemuri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Westland, MI.
See Westland Cardiologists.