3.0

Pay your bill the day you receive it and still they threaten you with collection agency show details Pay your bill the day you receive it and still they threaten you with collection agency
May 9th, 2015

I didn't see the doctor, so I can't speak to his qualifications. I got a bill from his office 3 weeks after a visit to the ER for an EKG. There were going to be multiple charges from the hospital and I wanted to see my Blue Cross statement first, to confirm the charges before making any payments. I got my second notice from the doctor the following week saying my "Your Payment is Long Overdue and if it isn't received by May 20th, Your account will be sent to a collection agency". If I had paid the bill the day it came, they would not have received it before they sent this threatening statement. It was sent just 2 days after I got the 1st statement.

Read some tests that I had ordered by another doctor show details Read some tests that I had ordered by another doctor
Sep 19th, 2012

I had a stress test done and Dr. Vemuri evidently read some of the results for my doctor. I received a bill from him even before I received my explanation of benefits from my insurance company. I sent a check to him in less than 2 weeks. 2 days after I sent the check he had turned my account over to a collection agency!! The office said "oh they crossed in the mail"... They didn't even allow 30 days in which to pay the bill. VERY DISSATISFIED !!!!