A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramadevi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramadevi Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramadevi Madulapalli Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramadevi M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ramadevi Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramadevi Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists.