A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakota Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakota Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakota Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakota K Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakota K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ramakota Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramakota Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.