A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakota Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakota Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakota Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakota K Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakota K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ramakota Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramakota Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Coos Bay Cardiologists.