Learn more about Dr. Ramakota Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakota Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakota Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakota K Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakota K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ramakota Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramakota Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.