Learn more about Dr. Ramakota Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakota Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakota Reddy, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakota K Reddy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakota K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ramakota Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramakota Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Coos Bay Cardiologists.