A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakrishna Devasthali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devasthali
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Devasthali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Devasthali graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Devasthali has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakrishna Devasthali MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakrishna Devasthali practice?
- Dr. Ramakrishna Devasthali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramakrishna Devasthali practices Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Radiologists.