A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttana graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Muttana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakrishna Reddi Muttana MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakrishna R. Muttana practice?
- Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.