A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muttana
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Muttana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muttana graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Muttana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakrishna Reddi Muttana MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakrishna R. Muttana practice?
- Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramakrishna Muttana practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.