A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakrishna Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakrishna Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakrishna Rao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Timberlawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakrishna Rao MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramakrishna Rao practice?
- Dr. Ramakrishna Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramakrishna Rao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Psychiatrists.