A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakrishna Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakrishna Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakrishna Rao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Timberlawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakrishna Rao MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramakrishna Rao practice?
- Dr. Ramakrishna Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramakrishna Rao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Frisco Psychiatrists.