A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramakumar Rayasam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramakumar Rayasam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramakumar Rayasam, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayasam graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayasam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramakumar V Rayasam MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ramakumar V. Rayasam practice?
- Dr. Ramakumar Rayasam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramakumar Rayasam practices Otolaryngology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Otolaryngologists.