A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramalinga Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramalinga Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramalinga Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramalinga Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramalinga Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ramalinga Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramalinga Reddy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Defiance, OH and Tiffin, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pulmonologists.