A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramalinga Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramalinga Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramalinga Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramalinga Reddy practice?
Dr. Ramalinga Reddy practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Defiance, OH and Tiffin, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.