A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maruthavanan graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Maruthavanan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan practice?
- Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.