Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
The best!
My wife and I have very high standards when it comes to the doctors we select for our family. It took us a long time to find Dr. Ram, and we couldn't be happier. I have a medical science doctorate, and know a lot about medicine and medical research. Dr. Ram sits with us and answer all of my questions (down to mechanism) without trying to rush us out of the office like many do. He is very intelligent and stays up on current literature and studies. Most importantly, my kids love him!

November 19th, 2015
Our experience has been absolutely great.

November 3rd, 2015
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ram
Dr. Ram has been my children's doctor since birth. He is very helpful, insightful, and understanding of questions/concerns I have had as a parent. He is thorough, but gentle, and interacts with the kids very well. There's an ease about his manner, which builds trust between parent and doctor, as well as child and doctor.

October 30th, 2015
Excellent Elite doctor,
Dr ramalingam is a very knowledgeable and humble person.He has been taking a good care of our newborn boy.He is really taking a good care when we go to his clinic every time and very gentle person in advising about taking care of him. we recommend him for pediatricians follow up.we have been extremely satisfied with him as we know dr rama will take a good care of him.

October 16th, 2015
unhappy mom
Very arrogant doctor. Does not have the friendly demeanor to be dealing with children. Will never return to this office. They were very poor at following up with my child's lab results. None of them smile either!