A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvarajah graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Selvarajah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah practice?
- Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah practices Family Medicine near London, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and South Charleston, OH.
See London Primary Care Doctors.