A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selvarajah
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Selvarajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvarajah graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Selvarajah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah practice?
- Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramalingam Selvarajah practices Family Medicine near London, OH.
See London Primary Care Doctors.