Sep 10th, 2014

Salva is clueless when it comes to making a correct diagnosis and helping when someone has a somewhat serious medical condition. His office staff is downright rude and hostile, especially the lady that answers the phone. Not a good doctor at all.

Great Doctor,,,very though .... show details Great Doctor,,,very though ....
Nov 3rd, 2011

HE had to get my med's right....due to taking blood thinner,,,Check,,,,,He also had too get the right dosage for my thyroid med's,,,,Check,,,,and ALL the staff was so friendly,,,I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS,,,AND ALL MY APPOINTMENTS I HAVE NEVER HAD TO SIT ANY LONGER THAN THE 10 MINUTES,,OR SOONER,,,VERY GOOD STAFF,,,

Staff dismissed me and weren't very nice show details Staff dismissed me and weren't very nice
Sep 30th, 2010

Wasn't happy with his staff. I called a couple hours before to verify the appointment and they told my appt was canceled due to Doctor Selva was still out of town. The staff person Susan stated she tried to call me but my info was not correct. They had info from 3 years ago and I had updated them numberous times with my address and phone number.They have not had a problem with sending me the bills my insurance won't pay. Then to top it off I can't be seen again for almost a month. This has happened before not only to me but several clients I care for. No thanks I have an appointment with a new Doctor next week. I felt really dismissed by these folks. Hopefully Doctor Binns will be able to accommodate my needs and be a better Doctor. Selva and his staff suck.