A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramalingappa Nagaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramalingappa Nagaraju is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagaraju
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraju graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagaraju has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramalingappa Nagaraju MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ramalingappa Nagaraju practice?
- Dr. Ramalingappa Nagaraju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramalingappa Nagaraju practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pediatricians.