A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramamohan Turlapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramamohan Turlapati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Turlapati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Turlapati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramamohan Turlapati MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramamohan Turlapati practice?
- Dr. Ramamohan Turlapati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramamohan Turlapati practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.