Learn more about Dr. Ramamohana Kancherla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramamohana Kancherla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kancherla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kancherla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramamohana Kancherla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kancherla graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kancherla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramamohana R Kancherla MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ramamohana R. Kancherla practice?
- Dr. Ramamohana Kancherla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramamohana Kancherla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY.
See Fishkill Internists, Fishkill Hematologists, and Fishkill Oncologists.