3.0

by marie tini on Jun 13th, 2016

wonderful dr. and individual - always listens and advises - appreciate his time spent reviewing my health care folder and remedies for my ailments

Apr 14th, 2016

This is the worst dr I have ever been to. His office is filthy and unsanitary. His staff is rude. I wait over an hour every time to see him for less than ten minutes. At which point he only writes my prescriptions and he wrote me the wrong medication!! Luckily the pharmacist noticed and said I could have died if I had taken the medication he had prescribed me. He did this again the next time I needed my meds. When I called to get it fixed his staff gave me an attitude and hung up! This place is not safe and I can not believe he still has his liscense...he will not for long. Do not go to this doctor! He does not know what he is doing and it is not safe!!!!

May 12th, 2011

I find Dr Iyer and his staff great. They are all very nice and considerate. I think Dr Iyer is a very caring and informed doctor. I am diabetic and he knows all the updated info on this subject

Oct 21st, 2009

I went to this doctor for hypothyroidism which I was diagnosed from the time I was 14 (I'm now 24). Dr. Iyer, without having ordered any blood test, basically accused me of faking my symptoms, telling me I had no thyroid problem and that I should stop taking my synthroid because it was "irrational that my primary prescribed it to me when I was 14". I went to Dr. Lyer because although medicated I was still very symptomatic of hypothyroidism and thought an endo could better suit my needs. After being extremely discouraged from seeing another specialist for a year I finally decided to see another doctor who not only discovered my thyroid levels were abnormal, but that I also developed anemia, and am now being tested for celiacs disease as well as I have many symptoms for that.I would not recommend this doctor even to an enemy. Not only were the staff unprofessional but the facility at the time did not look up-kept and clean.