Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramamurthy Shankar
Dr. Ramamurthy Shankar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Shankar is affiliated with Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated, Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital and Indiana University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramamurthy Shankar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ramamurthy Shankar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Laura Nelson
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Mary Verghese
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Martin Kleiman
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi45