Dr. Raman Kaul MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Raman Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raman Kaul, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Conformal external radiation therapy with state-of-the-art linear accelerator with multiple photon and electron energies. Also brachy therapy for gynecological cancers. In addition, seed implantation for prostate cancer..
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raman Kaul practice?
Dr. Raman Kaul practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Mahopac, NY.
See New City Radiologists, New City Radiation Oncologists, and New City Oncologists.