Dr. Raman Mahabir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 28th, 2015
Proud to call him my Dr and LIFESAVER!
Dr. Mahabir is an outstanding breast reconstruction Dr. He is passionate about his work and realizes his reconstruction brings back our self esteem. As for his bedside manners, and spending time with his patients I would give him 10 STARS! He is an outstanding listener, honest about what to expect, and has great patience. I interviewed 4 plastic surgeons, we have a right to interview the Dr. we chose to put us back together again. I consider Dr. Mahabir a LIFESAVER and words cannot express how grateful I am to call him my Dr. If you are looking for a surgeon I can assure you Dr. Mahabir is worth taking the time to interview!

January 17th, 2014
Amazing...
Dr. Mahabir is truly a genuine, caring and professional doctor! His work is perfection despite the circumstances (He preformed my breast implantation after a bilateral mastectomy). He will go out of his way to make sure everything is perfect for YOU as the patient. He is honest and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone especially anyone considering breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. P.S... Dr. Mahabir is super handsome... just another perk when you go under for surgery and his beautiful face is what you fall asleep to :)

October 3rd, 2013
Best care ever for my Mother! Made her feel fabulous! His surgery was a work of art. Awsome! I'm trying to think what I want done cause he's so good!

April 12th, 2011
Just absolutely fantastic! I love my results exceeded my expectations. Only Doc I'm willing to use!!!

August 21st, 2009
Wouldn't go to anyone else!
Words can't express how pleased I am with this Dr. He did a wonderful job and after comparing his results to other plastic surgeons in the area I have no doubt dr Mahabir was the best fit for me. I will continue to use his services for as long as I can. THANK YO

October 17th, 2008
Womderful care, skillful surgeon. Highly recommend

October 11th, 2008
Excellent care. Skillful surgeon, exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend his services.