A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Moradkhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Moradkhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moradkhan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moradkhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moradkhan graduated from West Azerbaijan Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Fac Of Med, Oroumieh, Iran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moradkhan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Moradkhan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raman Moradkhan practice?
- Dr. Raman Moradkhan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raman Moradkhan practices Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Merced, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.