A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raman Moradkhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raman Moradkhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moradkhan graduated from West Azerbaijan Univ of Med Sci & Hlth Serv, Fac Of Med, Oroumieh, Iran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moradkhan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raman Moradkhan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raman Moradkhan practice?
- Dr. Raman Moradkhan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raman Moradkhan practices Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA and Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.