Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raman Moradkhan
Dr. Raman Moradkhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Hospitalist and Cardiology. Dr. Moradkhan is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center. Dr. Moradkhan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raman Moradkhan has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Raman Moradkhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.
Dr. Amar Pohwani
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Peter Lai
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Maurice Wilson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Modesto, CA 0.09 mi34