Dr. Raman Nambisan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Very considerate, very professional and instilled confidence in appropriate medical needs.

October 17th, 2012
Bad experience
Dr. Nambisan did not prescribe antibiotics to me after my surgery and I developed a horrible staph infection that left me sick in bed and in tremendous pain for months. Dr. Nambisan did not pick up on the severity of my condition and took way too long to diagnosis. I suffered terribly with a condition that should never have happened in the first place. I would highly NOT recommend this physician.

March 28th, 2009
Dr. Nambisan is an informed, knowledgeable professional. He is a kind and considerate doctor as well as personable in his manner.

March 24th, 2009
I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and was referred to Dr. Nambisan for surgery. I am so grateful to Dr. Nambisan for helping me thru such an emotional time. He took the time to explain everything to me and my family before and after surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs surgery for breast cancer. He is extremely knowledgable.

March 17th, 2009
FOREVER GRATEFUL
I WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER. I HAD ALWAY THOUGHT MYSELF TO BE EXTREMLY HEALTHY UNTIL THIS OCCURED. MY GYN HAD REFERRED ME TO DR. NAMBISAN BUT I KNEW NOTHING OF HIM SO NATURALLY I WAS TERRIFIED. I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU THE RELIEF I FELT JUST AFTER MY FIRST VISIT. I USED TO WORK IN A HOSPITAL ENVIRONMENT AND KNEW JUST HOW INSENSTIVE SOME DOCTORS COULD BE AND WAS SO GLAD THAT THIS DID NOT APPLY TO DR. NAMBISAN. IN FACT HE WAS MORE THAN I COULD OF HOPED OR PRAYED FOR AND PRAY I DID. HE WAS SO PATIENT AND KIND AND TOOK EXTRA TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAIL TO NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER. I HAD INTISIPATED ON GETTING A SECOND OPINION BUT AFTER MEETING HIM I FELT I WAS IN THE BEST HANDS I COULD POSSIBLY BE IN.SO FAR MY DIAGNOSIS HAS BEEN GOOD BUT EVEN IF IT HAD NOT I WOULD STILL BE FOREVER GREATEFUL TO HIM AND HIS WONDERFUL ATTENTIVE STAFF. THANK YOU DR. NAMBISIAN, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

March 16th, 2009
Excellent doctor
I had great experience with Dr. Nambisan. He is pleasant and courteous and he diagnosed my problem promptly. I am cured of my cancer because of him . I would certainly go back to him for any surgical problem.